FSW-0809 - LevelOne 8-port Ethernet Switch with 4 PoE Ports
The LevelOne FSW-0809 is an eight port Fast Ethernet Switch that incorporates PoE functionality for flexible network efficiency. Four ports on the FSW-0809 are PoE enabled making it an ideal solution for most office users that have PoE enabled devices located around the office. These products can include a mixture of PoE IP Phones, PoE Wireless Access Points and PoE IP Cameras.
The FSW-0809 is the perfect answer for offices that are upgrading their office equipment and LAN infrastructure to include PoE capability. The switch automatically detects IEEE 802.3af-compliant device connected and provides power and data over a single cable to these devices.
The FSW-0809 enables users to deploy a stable and reliable high-speed LAN environment, with store-and-forward switching architecture, packet error filtering and non-blocking packet forwarding. The 802.3x and backpressure flow control mechanisms work respectively for full and half duplex modes. This device supports N-way auto-negotiation protocol that automatically detects networking speed and duplex modes.
- Includes: (1) FSW-0809 8-port Ethernet Switch with 4 PoE Ports
- 8-port 10/100Mbp Ethernet Switch with shared 4 PoE ports
- Features 4 PoE ports with classification identify
- Supports 15.4W maximum per PoE port
- Total PoE power budget 30W
- Supports automatic PoE Powered Device (PD) classification detection
- Supports over current protection and circuit shorting protection
- Provides a Store-and-Forward and Non-blocking switching architecture
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3af standards
- Supports back-pressure (half duplex) and flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports up to 1K MAC address table
- Provides 96 Kbytes packet buffer
- Front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- EMI and Safety: FCC class B, CE mark Class B , VCCI-
- Dimensions: 171mm x 98mm x 29m
- Part# FSW-0809