11057 - Klein Tools Wire Stripper and Cutter
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
Use the Klein Tools 11057 Wire Stripper-Cutter for solid & stranded wire in any low voltage cable applications. The Klein Tools 11057 is the ideal tool for stripping, preparing, and cutting 20 AWG to 32 AWG solid or stranded wire types. This is the most diverse wire stripper and cutter tool you will ever use!
The Klein Tools 11057 Wire Stripper-Cutter is designed with precision shear-type blades for clean cuts on solid and stranded copper wire. It included easy-to-read markings on both sides of the blades, and specially curved handles to help reach into confined areas.
- Includes: (1) 11057 Wire Stripper and Cutter
- Precision shear-type blades for clean cuts on solid and stranded copper wire
- Easy-to-read markings on both sides
- Curved handles help reach into confined areas
- Wire looping and bending holes
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Precision-ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose; for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Screw-shearing holes
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Double-dipped comfort grips
- Part#: 11057