33-856 - IDEAL VDV Multi-Media Cable Tester Kit
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The IDEAL Industries 33-856 VDV Multi-Media Cable Tester is an easy-to-use cable testing and verification device that can quickly test all wiring requirements found throughout today’s residential and commercial network environments. It allows users to quickly move through voice, data, video/security networks, testing all wiring types using the same tester. The 33-859 multi-media cable testers will test for opens, shorts, miswires, and reversals and split pairs in all networking applications.
The 33-856 cable testers offers an easy to read LCD display, single button transitioning from voice, video, data, and toner, and includes a detachable remote with RJ11/RJ12, and coax interfaces. Use this professional grade cable tester to test phone cables, data cables, and coaxial cables in both shielded and non-shielded forms. This kit includes everything you need to start testing cables right out of the box!
- Includes: (1) 33-856 VDV Multi-Media Cable Tester Kit
- Comprehensive testing for Voice, Data and Video applications
- Designed for testing in residential and commercial environments
- Supports RJ11/12, RJ45, and coax F-Connector cabling and interfaces
- Easy-to-read LCD display with PASS/Mis-wire indicators, wire-*map display and troubleshooting modes.
- Multi-tone support for cable tracing and fault isolation
- Convenient internal storage for remote
- Easy-to-use push button to select between Voice, Data, and Video/Security testing functions
- Tests for opens, shorts, miswires, reversals and split pairs
- Indicates correct wire-map to T568A/B standards
- Easy to read LCD display with “PASS” or “Miswire” indicator for each test
- Identifies voltages on cables
- Tone generator supports 4 different tones making fault isolation easier
- Integrated remote unit to make storage and carrying easier
- Can support additional optional remotes making it efficient for one person testing
- Voice – tests 3-pair USOC and 6-position RJ11/12 jacks for voice cable testing
- Data – tests both shielded and unshielded cable testing to T568A/B (RJ45)
- Video – tests coax cable for opens and shorts with F-Connector interface
- Part#: 33-856