ICRESVPB1C - ICC 8 Port Telephone Expansion Module
The ICC ICRESVPB1C is an 8 port telephone expansion module used to expand the number of telephone connections in a residential structured wiring application. The ICRESVPB1C can be easily added to a panel and attached to the ICRESVPA1C telephone module when it is not robust enough to support your number of telephone locations. The provided 9” 8P8C jumper allows you to easily attach the two modules together to support this expansion. The ICRESVPB1C is composed of a metal housing that can snap right into most standard residential enclosures without the need of any additional brackets.
The ICRESVPB1C expansion module features (9) 110 punch down terminals and supports (4) telephone lines for distribution to eight separate locations in a home.
- Includes: (1) ICRESVPB1C 8 Port Telephone Expansion Module
- Designed to support up to 4 incoming telephone lines with 8 outputs/extensions per line
- Module is bridged as one expansion jack is used as input and the other one as expansion for more outputs/extensions by connecting to another ICRESVPB1C 8-port telephone residential module with expansion jacks
- Fits all ICRESDC 14", 21", 26" AND 42" residential distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
- Includes 9” 8P8C jumper
- Modules compatible with most major manufacturer’s enclosures
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Part#: ICRESVPB1C