ICRESDPA1C - ICC Cat5e 8 Port Data Residential Module
The ICC ICRESDPA1C is a Cat5e 8 port data module designed to provide broadband internet access for up to eight (8) computers in a residential structured wiring application. The ICRESDPA1C data module is integrated with a non-bridged Cat5e data board with eight (8) standard 4-pair 110 IDC connectors providing high performance connectivity that's tested to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2 industry standards.
This professional grade Cat5e data module is UL listed and protected with a steel bracket construction for high durability and long lasting use. Install the ICRESDPA1C data module into any standard residential enclosure so you can better manage and configure all your cables from one central location.
Note: Requires the use of a network switch or hub
- Includes: (1) ICRESDPA1C Cat5e 8 Port Data Residential Module
- Designed to support up to 8 Category 5e data lines
- Wiring in accordance to TIA-568A for residential use
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements
- Fit all ICRESDC 14”, 21”, 28”, and 42” residential distribution center enclosures with the 4 locking buttons
- Modules compatible with most major name brand residential enclosures
- UL Listed
- Part#: ICRESDPA1C