ICRDSAV01C - ICC Compression RG6 Coaxial Cable F Connectors, 100 Pack
The ICC ICRDSAV01C compression F connectors for RG6 coaxial cables provide excellent performance and stability in both indoor and outdoor environments. They offer outstanding performance, exceptional environmental qualities, mechanical stability, and ease of installation. The ICC ICRDSAV01C compression F connectors feature an integrated integral internal o-ring and a plastic compression sleeve used to reduce the potential of moisture migration and prevent possible signal degradation. Use the ICC ICRDSAV01C compression F connectors to successfully terminate your RG6 coaxial cables used for everyday cable TV and satellite TV signals.
Don’t let the use of poor quality F connectors hinder the quality of your TGV signal. A compression connection allows connectors to be pressed vertically onto cables without causing awkward bends and distortion to the waveguide cavity thereby minimizing distortions and improving signal quality. Use compression F connectors to ensure that your video components perform!
- Includes: (100) ICRDSAV01C ICC RG6 Coaxial Cable F Connectors
- Snap and seal connectors designed with internal O-rings allowing for a tighter moisture resistant fit for indoor or outdoor use
- Supports a wide variety of CATV applications
- Used with most common compression termination tools
- Part#: ICRDSAV01C
- PSA59/6 - ICM Cable Pro Coaxial Cable Stripper
- ICACSCT01E - ICC Economic Compression Tool
- ICACSTSUCD - ICC UTP-Coaxial Cable Combo Stripper
- RG6QMBK1 - RG6 Quad Shield Coaxial Cable, 1000ft Box, Black
- RG6QMWH1 - RG6 Quad Shield Coaxial Cable, 1000ft Box, White
- RG6UMBK1 - RG6 Coaxial Cable, 1000ft Box, Black
- RG6UMWH1 - RG6 Coaxial Cable, 1000ft Box, White