ICPCSTMB10 - ICC 25 Pair Amphenol Cable, Male Connector to Blunt, 10 ft
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
Cabling Plus is proud of the high quality premium 25 pair Amphenol cables we offer. Amphenol cables are commonly used in phone system installations for connecting the system to patch panels, distribution boxes, or 66 and 110 wiring blocks. Our professional grade 25 pair Amphenol cables are constructed with 24 AWG unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 3 cable and feature 50-pin male and female RJ21 telco connectors. We offer 25 pair Amphenol cables in all lengths and 50-pin connector configurations and options.
This 10 ft male connector to blunt 25-pair Telco Amphenol Cable Assembly provides connectivity for voice and data applications. The ICPCSTMB10 has one side of the cable terminated with a 50-pin male telco connector with the opposite end non-terminated for punching down on a patch panel or wiring block. Use the 25 pair Amphenol cables the professionals telephone system installers use!
- Includes: (1) ICPCSTMB10 10 ft Male to Blunt Amphenol Cable
- Designed for use with voice and low data applications with punch down blocks, patch panels, and distribution boxes
- Can also be used as extension cables
- 24 AWG unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 3 rated cable
- Includes one 50-pin male telco connector (RJ21)
- RoHs Compliant
- Part#: ICPCSTMB10