ICPCSK03OR - ICC Ultra Slim Line Molded Boot Cat 6 Patch Cable, 3 ft, Orange
The ICC ICPCSK03OR Ultra Slim Line Molded Boot Orange 3 ft Cat 6 Patch Cable is constructed with 4-pair 23 AWG bare copper stranded wire and is designed to support an all Cat 6 component network installation. This professional grade Cat 6 patch cable manufactured by ICC Cabling Products is UL listed, 100% tested, and engineered to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 performance specifications. These are the Cat 6 patch cables that will ensure maximum performance from your network!
All ICC ICPCSK03OR 3 ft Cat 6 patch cables feature the Ultra Slim Line Molded Boots that are designed to protect the cables terminations while ensuring a strong long lasting connection. If you are looking for professional grade Cat 6 patch cables that are guaranteed to perform than then these are the patch cables for you! Use these high quality Cat 6 patch cables to connect all your Cat 6 network devices and components in both residential and commercial network installations.
- Includes: (1) Orange 3 ft Cat 6 Patch Cable
- Performance, Design, and Value
- 100% Factory Tested
- 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare 23 AWG copper wire (no substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA, CMG, FT4 Flame rated
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2 connecting hardware requirements
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Part#: ICPCSK03OR