ICPCSJ07OR - ICC Slim Line Molded Boot Cat5e Patch Cable, 7 ft, Orange
The ICC ICPCSJ07OR Molded Boot Orange 7 ft Cat5e Patch Cable is constructed with 4-pair 24 AWG bare copper stranded wire and is 100% tested to the highest performance standards under TIA/EIA-568. These professional grade high performance Cat5e patch cables are UL listed and feature an innovative ultra slim low profile boot that protects the tab and terminations without taking up any extra room.
All ICC ICPCSJ07OR Cat5e Patch Cables are manufactured to the highest standards while constructed with the best materials available. Don’t let poorly made inferior Cat5e patch cables cause your network to under-perform! Use high quality Cat5e patch cables to connect all your network devices such as network routers, switches, hubs, computers, or any other devices that attach to a network. The ICPCSJ07OR 7 ft Cat5e patch cables are ideal for any residential or commercial network cabling applications.
- Includes: (1) Orange 7 ft Cat5e Patch Cable
- Performance, Design, and Value
- 100 % Factory Tested
- 50 Micro Inch Gold plated contacts
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2 connecting hardware requirements
- Ultra Slim Low Profile boots for high density applications, no width wasted on boot.
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Constructed with (Ultra Flexible, EZ release, Snag Free Molded Strain relief)
- Stranded bare 24 AWG copper wire (no substandard tinned copper materials used)
- Safety: UL listed with 94V-0 rated plugs, CSA,
- CMG, FT4 Flame rated