ICCMSCMA22 - ICC Vertical Finger Duct Front & Back Panel, 4X5X35
The ICC ICCMSCMA22 Vertical Finger Duct Cable Management Panel is a 4x5 vertical panel that comes 35 in height and provides vertical cable management for the front and back of a network equipment rack. The ICCMSCMA22 is a complete cable management package that comes with mounting brackets, screws, and a snap-on cover.
The ICC ICCMSCMA22 Vertical Finger Duct Cable Management Panel offers a finger duct design that allows you to dress cables on the side of the rack and route them through the finger ducts where ever needed when connecting them to devices or components. The snap-on cover on the ICCMSCMA22 allows you to conceal your cables while giving you quick access to them during moves, adds, and changes.
- Includes: (1) ICCMSCMA22 Vertical Finger Duct Front & Back Cable Management Panel
- Provides flexibility for vertical cable management for the front and back of a rack
- Fits on the sides of individual racks but can also be used to join two distribution racks
- Equipped with feed-through holes on the back side for easier cable routing from front to back or back to front
- Includes covers to conceal routed cables providing a neat and clean appearance
- Compatible with all ICC distribution racks
- Dimensions: 4” X 5” X 35”
- Part#: ICCMSCMA22