ICCABP5EWH - ICC 350 MHZ Plenum Rated Cat5e Cable, 1000 ft, White
The ICC ICCABP5EWH 350 MHz Plenum Rated UTP Solid Cat5e Cable is manufactured per TIA 568-C.2 industry performance standards and is UL and cUL listed and verified. The ICC high performance Cat5e cable is sold in an EZ pull dispensing carton, and constructed with sequential footage markings on the outer jacket for convenient usage tracking. This plenum rated Cat5e cable is engineered to provide the performance necessary for today's growing voice, data, video, and security applications in commercial and residential installations.
The ICC ICCABP5EWH Cat5e cable features a plenum rated jacket that is often specified in projects where cable is ran in plenum rated open air flow system. Always check your local building codes to ensure you are installing the correctly rated cables for any commercial installations.
- Includes: (1) 1000ft Box of 350 MHz White Plenum Rated Cat5e Cable
- Exceeds TIA 568-C.2 Category 5e Standards
- Convenient sequential footage markings for tracking
- CMP flame retardant rated
- ETL Verified TIA 568-C.2 for guaranteed performance
- Conductor: 24AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation: Polyethylene with Ripcord
- Wired pairs are vividly colored for quick identification
- UL Type CMP for Plenum
- UL Listed
- Part#: ICCABP5EWH