ICACSWRCTR - ICC Professional Grade Flush Wire Cutter
Contractors: Get Dealer Pricing Here!
The ICC ICACSWRCTR is a must have compact and light-weight wire cutter designed to flush cut up to 18 AWG copper or aluminum wire. It features knife-like blades that provide an accurate shear type cut on the cable. Use the ICACSWRCTR to cleanly cut any Cat5e, Cat 6, speaker wire, or security wire in a low voltage cabling installations. A flush cut on your wire is necessary for a long lasting durable wire termination.
At Cabling Plus we understand how important it is to have the right tools to do the job! As experts in the wire and cable industry our goal is to offer the best tools to support a fast high quality wire and cable installation.
- Includes: (1) ICACSWRCTR Flush Wire Cutter
- Manufactured with high quality steel material
- Ergonomic design provides a firm and comfortable grip with prevents slippage
- Durable steel frame for rugged environments
- Pier nose allows for additional grip
- Safety lock tab to keep the spring in place
- Lightweight and compact
- Flush cuts 10-22 AWG solid wire and 12-24 AWG stranded wire
- Ideal for both copper and aluminum wire
- Part#: ICACSWRCTR