ICACSCT01U - ICC Universal Compression Tool
The ICC ICACSCT01U Universal Compression Tool is suitable for most RCA's, BNC's and F-type connectors, including right-angled BNC connectors. This innovative all-in-one compression tool is designed with a ratchet mechanism preventing release of the connector prior to full compression, allowing installers complete freedom of movement during use, and providing a quick, easy, and reliable method of terminating and compressing connectors on coaxial cables.
Use the ICACSCT01U Universal Compression Tool in all commercial and residential RG59, RG6, and RG6 quad coaxial cable applications! If you are a professional home theater, CCTV, or network cabling installer this is the ideal compression tool to have in your tool box!
- Includes: (1) Universal Compression Tool and Instructions
- Provides a much tighter fit after compression than traditional crimp tools and aids in proper and consistent termination, reducing the potential for connector damage
- Avoids over-crimping by pressing the connector vertically onto the cable without causing bends and distortion to the waveguide cavity, thus improving signal quality and preventing connectivity degradation over time
- Ergonomic design providing a firm comfortable grip and preventing slippage during compression
- Steel frame constructions for added strength and durability
- Handles all water sealed and standard F-type, RCA, BNC, right angled BNC compression connectors, and keystone compression modules
- Suitable for use with RG59, RG6, and RG6 quad cables
- Used with all most standard F-type, RCA, and BNC connectors
- Part#: ICACSCT01U