IC107BP482 - ICC 48 Port Blank Patch Panel, 2 RMS
The ICC IC107BP482 48 port blank patch panel is designed for use with all ICC high density connectors to provide extra room to work on the back. Many standard modular connectors leave little room in the back to dress and terminate cables. The ICC high density modular jacks are designed with a straight rear design that supports applications where space is limited.
Use the ICC IC107BP482 48 port blank patch panel to support any custom patch panel installations. The IC107BP482 gives you complete flexibility while supporting the installation of any voice, data, video, and audio snap-in keystone modular connectors.
- Includes: (1) IC107BP482 48 Port High Density Blank Patch Panel
- Rack mounted reinforced steel panel with pre-numbered ports
- Flush mount design adds stability by allowing a rigid fit and a neat finished appearance without the aid of color ID caps
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic needs for commercial or residential applications
- Ideal for use in high density applications with more connectivity in less space
- Designed to fit all standard 19” racks and cabinets
2 rack mount space (RMS)
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules, providing configuration flexibility
- Accepts all IC107 HD modules
- Part#: IC10BP482