IC107BP12V - ICC 12 Port Vertical Blank HD Patch Panel with Wall Mount
This ICC IC107BP12V 12 port high density vertical blank patch panel is designed for high density applications where space is limited. It is designed for use with the ICC high density keystone jacks that are designed to fit more terminations in a smaller space. The straight rear-end design on the ICC high density Cat 6 jacks and Cat5e jacks allow you to install more connectors on this patch panel while leaving plenty of space in the back to work!
Use the ICC IC107BP12V 12 port high density vertical blank patch panel to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic needs in custom commercial or residential home theater applications. This blank patch panel gives you complete control over the connector types used in an installation. Once loaded with the connectors needed the IC107BP12V can be mounted on almost any flat surface. The IC107BP12V 12 port blank patch panel is perfect for smaller network installation in the home or business where space is limited.
The IC107BP12V includes: (1) Vertical Black Patch Panel and (1) Universal Mounting Bracket.
- Includes: (1) IC107BP12V 12 Port Blank High Density Vertical Patch Panel with Bracket
- Wall mounted reinforced steel panel with pre-numbered ports
- Flush mount design adds stability by allowing a rigid fit and a neat finished appearance without the aid of color ID caps
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic needs for commercial or residential applications
- Ideal for use in high density applications with more connectivity in less space
- Comes with ICC’s unique 89U bracket to provide more room for cable management
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules, providing configuration flexibility
- Accepts all IC107 HD modules
- UL listed
- Part#: IC107BP12V