IC1078L6IV - ICC Cat 6 EZ Modular Keystone Jack, Ivory
The ICC IC1078L6IV Ivory EZ Category 6 keystone jack is an 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) connector engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications and beyond. The IC1078L6IV features an advanced printed circuit board design that is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards. The IC1078L6IV offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced Near-End and Far-End Crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses. The EZ connector's flat back IDC construction offers faster installation through its straight through in-line termination design and one piece snap-on termination cap. The IC1078L6IV Cat 6 jack is one of the most simple Cat 6 jacks to terminate and will simply snap into any common wall plate or keystone faceplate after termination.
Don’t let your Cat 6 network under-perform by using inferior no-name off-brand jacks and connectors. The IC1078L6IV premium Cat 6 jacks from ICC Cabling Products are manufactured for high performance network applications and exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements. These are the Cat 6 jacks the professionals use! IT managers, cabling experts, and professional installers all over the US put their trust in Cat 6 jacks manufactured by ICC!
- Includes: (1) Ivory IC1078L6IV ICC Cat 6 EZ Modular Keystone Jack
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Designed with in-line 110 IDC, in-sequence termination reducing termination time
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Available in almond, black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, purple, red, white, and yellow
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Part#: IC1078L6IV