IC1078GAOR - ICC Cat 6A HD Modular Keystone Jack, Orange
Use the ICC IC1078GAOR Orange Cat 6A HD Modular Keystone Jack for all your Cat 6A keystone wall plate terminations! The ICC IC1078GAOR Orange CAT 6A 10Gig UTP keystone jack provide transmission performance beyond 500MHz and Alien Crosstalk requirements exceeding the industry standards set by TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 for supporting the operation of 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). The ICC IC1078GAOR keystone jack is designed with a shielded termination cap which minimizes additional AXT from neighboring connectors. It also features twisted pair separation posts which minimizes the untwisting of pairs to allow for efficient installation and long-term peak performance. The ICC IC1078GAOR Orange modular jacks are also backwards compatible supporting current CAT 6, CAT 5e, and voice network applications.
The ICC IC1078GAOR Orange Cat 6A HD Modular Keystone Jacks are simple to terminate and designed to snap directly into all standard keystone wall plates, face plates, blank patch panels, surface mount boxes, and furniture plates. To terminate the IC1078GAOR a standard punch down tool with 110 blade is required.
- Includes: (1) IC1078GAOR Orange Cat 6A Modular Keystone Jack
- Color: Orange
- CAT 6A rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Meets and exceeds TIA 568B-2.10 Category 6A cabling requirements
- Designed with rear 110 IDC reducing termination time
- Terminate with 110 single-blade punch down tool
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Reduced rear footprint allows for greater connectivity density and provides for more port configurations in a smaller area
- Part#: IC1078GAOR