IC1076V0PR - ICC EZ Voice RJ11 Modular Keystone Jack, Purple
The ICC IC1076V0PR Purple RJ11 keystone jacks are 6-position 6-conductor (6P6C) voice type connectors designed for business and residential telephone system applications. The IC1076V0PR RJ11 jacks are simple to terminate, utilize IDC termination type, and accept 22-24 AWG solid wire. These RJ11 connectors are ideal for Apple Talk, Voice, and Arcnet applications. The IC1076V0PR RJ11 jacks are compatible with RJ11/14 and 25 keystone jacks and plugs making them the most flexible voice jacks on the market.
Use the ICC IC1076V0PR RJ11 keystone jacks to create a permanent wall outlet for your phone system or telephone handsets. When terminated on the end of network cable or telephone wire this RJ11 connector creates a female jack outlet for simply plugging phones directly into it. This is what you use to get your telephones on your voice network! All ICC RJ11 keystone jacks snap directly into any common keystone wall plates or faceplates giving you superior flexibility and fast installation. These are the RJ11 jacks the professional telephone system installers use!
- Includes: (1) Purple IC1076V0PR ICC RJ11 Voice Modular Keystone Jack
- Designed for all voice connectivity applications
- Lead frame technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Terminate with any standard 110 punch down tool
- Includes an integrated USOC/UTP color wiring diagram
- Compatible with all faceplates, decorative inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Works with telephone line cords
- Installation instructions included
- UL listed
- Part#: IC1076V0PR