HTWP72 - Vanco 7.2 Surround Sound 3 Gang Speaker Wall Plate, White
The Vanco International HTWP72 7.2 surround sound speaker wall plate is for use with speaker wire to connect audio speakers and a subwoofer to a receiver/amplifier in a home theater surround sound installation. This high performance surround sound speaker wall plate is designed for home theater systems that consists of (7) audio speakers and (2) subwoofers.
The HTWP72 includes (14) gold binding posts, and (2) RCA/F jacks for a complete surround sound wall plate configuration. The HTWP72 accepts up to 12 AWG speaker wires, fits on a standard 3 gang low voltage mounting bracket, and offers labeled ports to help identify speaker locations in a professional and organized installation. Use the premium 7.2 surround sound speaker wall plate to organize your cables and speaker wire terminations in a residential home theater installation!
- Includes: (1) 7.2 Surround Sound Speaker Wall Plate with Mounting Screws
- Designed for home theater systems that consists of (7) audio speakers and (2) subwoofers
- Compatible with Dolby Digital sound systems
- Can use single or double banana plugs or stripped wire
- Uses 7/16 hex nuts for precise and secure installation
- Accepts up to 12 AWG speaker wire
- Connectors: (14) Gold Binding Posts and (2) RCA/F Jacks
- Solder-less Type
- Gold Plated Connectors for Excellent Sound Performance
- Allows Wires to be organized for Professional Installations
- Fits on a 3-Gang J-Box or Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
- Color Matching Mounting Screws Included
- Part#: HTWP72