PT110N-XT – Outdoor Vandal Resistant 10X True Day/Night PTZ Camera, 500 TVL
The Ganz PT110N-XT is a professional grade outdoor vandal resistant dome style PTZ camera designed to provide pan, tilt, and zoom capabilities in surveillance applications. The PT110N-XT features 500 TVL, 10X zoom, true day/night capabilities, and a vandal resistant housing to support outdoor surveillance applications. You have the ability to control the pan, tilt, and zooming functions of the camera with either a joystick or through the use of the DVR software using the Pelco P & D protocols.
The PT110N-XT PTZ camera gives you full control while providing high resolution video in an outdoor surveillance installation. It offers a 24VAC power input with a 24VAC built in heater to combat tough weather conditions. The PT110N-XT includes true day/night capabilities with a retractable IR cut filter that supports high quality video in low light areas.
The PT110N-XT PTZ camera includes Auto & Manual Focus Control, 100X Zoom Control, 127 Preset Positions, Endless 360 Degree Rotation, Built-in Alarm Sensor, Low Noise & Low Vibrations, Vector Drive Technology, On-screen Display, and more…..
Wall mount included!
The PT110n-XT PTZ dome camera has includes a 2 year warranty when purchased by an Authorized Distributor like Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) PT110N-XT 500 TVL Outdoor PTZ Dome Camera
- 500 TVL
- 100X zoom control (Optical 10X, Digital 10X)
- True Day/Night (retractable IR cut filter)
- Auto & manual focus control options
- 127 preset positions with alpha-numeric labels
- 4 pattern, 8 swing, and 8 group functions
- 4 privacy zones (Spherical coordinates)
- Auto-flip feature
- Auto-parking (reverts to pre-programmed preset positions, swing, or pattern if no action)
- Power up memory (resumes to all pre-programmed functions upon power-up)
- On-screen display with pan/tilt, zoom, compass
- Built-in alarm sensor in function
- 24VAC Power input
- Compact / vandal-resistant
- Pelco P & D Protocol ready
- Compatible with 4S Double Gang Box
- IP66 rating for all weather conditions
- Built in heater
- Part#: PT110N-XT