LPC1260 - Ganz License Plate Recognition Camera, 600TVL
The Ganz LPC1260 600 TVL License Plate Recognition Camera is an all-in-one system integrating a camera, lighting, filter, lens and electronic synchronization control into a single enclosure. The LPC1260 was designed to capture license plates 24/7, in all lighting conditions and up to speeds of 30MPH. The LPC1260 is a 600TVL black and white camera that provides clear, high quality images.
Capturing license plate images that can be used as evidence has always been a challenge for standard CCTV cameras. Often, the license plate is obscured by reflections from the sun or from headlights, making the video footage virtually useless. The LPC1260 ensures that all requirements are met with the end results being high quality video.
The LPC1260 is pre-calibrated and tested and features a unique cabling and power system for simple and quick installation. It is dual voltage (12VDC or 24VAC) and features a compact, IP67 housing designed to withstand the toughest environmental elements.
The Ganz LPC1260 600 TVL License Plate Recognition Camera has a 3 year warranty when purchased by an Authorized Ganz Distributor like Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) LPC1260 600 TVL License Plate Recognition Camera
- 24-hour plate capture
- Captures plates at speeds of up to 30mph and range up to 60’
- No sunlight or headlight glare
- No motion blur
- Stylish, compact all-in-one unit
- Image Sensor: 1/3”B/W Sony Ex-View CCD
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Shutter speed: 1/1,000sec
- Gain Control: Standard : 0dB ~ 34dB Auto
- Smear Effect: 0.01%
- IR Spectrum: 850nm (High-Power IR LED): Ø8 - 22ea
- IP67 for all weather condition
- Power Source: 24VDC/24VAC
- Power Consumption: 300mA (Normal) ~ 500mA (Max) ADJ
- Construction/Finish: Black powder coated aluminum
- Mount: Aluminum feed through wall mount
- Sunshield: Standard
- Certifications: Meets NEMA Type 4, IP67
- Part#: LPC1260