FS11V - ICM Compression RG11 Coaxial Cable F Connector
The ICM FS11V is a 75 Ohm compression F connector used to terminate RG11 coaxial cables. This RJ11 F connector offers a superior compression termination that provides a full 360 degree compression quality crimp. A high quality compression crimp protects your termination from all environmental conditions that could harm the video signal quality or cause the connection to go bad.
The ICM FS11V is the #1 rated RG11 F connector on the market! For best results terminate the FS11V F connector with the ICM Cable Pro CPLCCT-SLM compression tool!
- Includes: (1) ICM FS11V RG11 Coaxial Cable F Connector
- F-Conn connectors provide full 360 compression crimp
- The FS11V radial design reduces the possibility of an impedance problem and can defeat ingress/egress at the connector
- Internal O sealing rings prevent moisture migration, while the large ferrule surface insures proper RF and digital interface
- Does not require soldering
- Exceeds SCTE and Telcordia specifications
- Part#: FS11V