M1614 - Computar 2/3" 16mm f1.4 Monofocal Lens w/o Iris
The Computar M1614 is a 2/3” 16mm monofocal lens designed for industrial applications. It is a C Mount lens and includes a 16mm focal length. The M1614 lens is an economical choice providing fixed focal lengths from super wide angle to telephoto depending on the camera format and intended application.
The Computar M1614 2/3" 16mm f1.4 Monofocal Lens has a 3 year warranty when purchased from an authorized Computar distributor like Cabling Plus!
- Includes: (1) M1614 2/3" 16mm f1.4 Monofocal Lens w/o Iris (C Mount)
- Focal Length: 16mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.4
- Max Image Format: 8.8mm x 6.6mm
- Operation Range Iris: F1.3 - F16C
- Operation Range Focus: 0.25m - Inf.
- Control Iris: -
- Control Focus: Manual
- Object Dimension at M.O.D.: 13.7cm x 10.3cm
- Angle of View: 2/3 type D-38.6 Degrees, H-30.9 Degrees, V-23.3 Degrees
- Effective Lens Aperture: Front: 14.5mm Rear: 10.8mm
- Back Focal Length: 11.4mm
- Flange Focal Length: 17.526mm
- Mount: C-Mount
- Dimensions: 31mm x 28.0mm
- CE Compliant
- Part#: M1614