CAT32HP - Caddy 2" Galvanized J-Hook
The CADDY CAT32HP J-Hooks are the heart of the CADDY CAT HP System. The J-Hooks have a wide base design and smooth beveled edges to provide a large bending radius for current and future high-performance data cables and fiber optics. The CADDY CAT32HP J-Hooks 2” in size and meet industry standards for Cat 6A and easily accommodates Cat 7, large diameter fiber optic, inner duct and coax cable.
Individual CADDY CAT32HP J-Hooks can be fastened directly to the building structure or can be used to expand existing CADDY CAT HP J-Hook cable supports. The CAT32HP’s are designed to provide a strong and stable pathway support installation.
- Part Number: CAT32HP
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Pre-Galvanized
- Diameter: (Ø) 2"
- Area: 3.97 in²
- Cable Capacity, Cat 5e: 90 Cables
- Cable Capacity, Cat 6: 60 Cables
- Cable Capacity, Cat 6A: 35 Cables
- Static Load: 60 lb
- Certifications: cULus
- Includes: (1) CAT32HP 2" Galvanized J-Hook
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fiber optic
- Rounded edges on J-Hooks provide proper bend radius support for high performance data cables
- Multiple color options aid in the identification and organization of the pathway application
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Tested according to DIN 4102-12
- Complies with EN 50174-2
- Meets ISO® /IEC 14763-2, TIA 568-C and TIA 569-C