CAT32 - Caddy 2" Galvanized J-Hook
The CADDY CAT32 is a 2" galvanized j-hook designed to support wire and cable management in low voltage applications. The CAT32 is simple to install, complies with NEC and TIA requirements, and is a cost effective alternative to using cable tray.
Install the CAT32 J-Hook to support, route, and organize bundles of cables in both residential and commercial low voltage cable installations. The CAT32 has the capacity to hold up to (80) Cat5e cables or (50) Cat 6 cables.
- Includes: (1) CAT32 2" Galvanized J-Hook
- UL Listed and complies with NEC and TIA requirements for structured cabling systems
- Cost-effective alternative to expensive cable tray
- Galvanized finish to provide smoother cable pull and greater corrosion resistance
- Provides proper support of Category 5e, Category 6a, fiber optic and inner duct
- 2" Diameter Loop
- Part#: CAT32