45-0070 - Datacomm 7.2 Surround Sound 2 Gang Speaker Wall Plate, White
The Datacomm Electronics 45-0070 premium 2 gang 7.2 surround sound speaker wall plate is designed to allow a concise hookup of all speakers in a premium 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1-channel surround sound system. It includes terminals for up to seven (7) speakers, and two (2) powered/active low level subwoofers. The heavy-duty plate supports the weight of high quality wires and clearly identifies each connection point. The gold plated push-pin design automatically adjusts to wire size and environmental conditions, ensuring the highest performance for your audio needs.
The 45-0070 professional grade 7.2 surround sound speaker wall plate accepts speaker wire up to 12 gauges in thickness, includes clear component location labeling, and decreases labor cost by 20% allowing for a fast and professional installation. Use this premium speaker wall plate to give your home theater installation a professional look!
- Includes: (1) 7.2 Surround Sound Speaker Wall Plate with Mounting Screws
- Speaker Connectors: (14) 4-Way Push-Pin Post and (2) RCA-F Connectors
- Installs in a NEMA 2-gang box or low-voltage mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 4.8”W x 4.8”H x 1.1”D
- Part#: 45-0070
- LV2 - Arlington Low Voltage Mounting Bracket for Existing Construction, 2 Gang
- 14-2 - 14 Gauge 2 Conductor 105 Strand Speaker Wire, CL3 Rated, 500 ft, White
- 14-4 - 14 Gauge 4 Conductor 105 Strand CL3 Rated Speaker Wire, 500 ft, White
- 16-2 - 16 Gauge 2 Conductor 65 Strand CL3 Rated Speaker Wire, 500 ft, White
- 16-4 - 16 Gauge 4 Conductor 65 Strand CL3 Rated Speaker Wire, 500 ft, White