18/2-GY - 18 Gauge 2 Conductor Stranded Multi-Conductor Cable, 1000ft
The 18/2-GY is an 18 gauge 2 conductor stranded multi-conductor cable designed for security and low power applications. This 18-2 cable features bare copper stranded conductors, gray PVC jacket, and a CMR rating.
This 18-2 cable is certified for in-wall use in both residential and commercial security applications. It is a power limited circuit and communications cable commonly used in remote control, signaling, security systems, communications, intercom/PA systems, sound/audio, and nurse call installations.
- Includes: (1) 18-2 Stranded Multi-Conductor Cable, 1000ft
- Jacket Color: Grey
- Jacket Type: PVC
- Conductors: 18 Gauge, 2 Conductor, Stranded, with Rip Cord
- Color Coded Conductors: Red and Black
- Bare copper conductors
- Sunlight Resistant
- Rated temperature: 60°C
- Polypropylene or FR Polypropylene insulation
- Cabled construction
- 300V operation
- Approvals: UL Type CMR/CL2R/FTR
- Part#: SCP-18/2-GY